Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 19 November 2013

My Moment

The gorgeous Nicole at Turning "I can't" into "I can" one pound at a time posted a great reflection about her 'moment' last Friday. Couldn't have been a more timely reminder. You can read about my original moment here.

This time round, the moment happened for me on Friday when I tried on this gorgeous dress to wear to A's step-sister's engagement party Sunday just gone, and he said 'Nay'. That made me incredibly sad. I also became incredibly frustrated with myself for getting pudgy. Too much ice cream and too much pizza.



What actually made me stressed was the fact I want to wear it to a wedding on the 30th of November. We can't afford for me to buy a new outfit. I bought this a few months ago on sale and, although there is another dress I have spotted that is also on sale, I want to wear this.
I need to get back into my good habits and not give in to laziness. It would also do A the world of good too, he's got a suit he needs to fit into in February for his brother's wedding!

So, the gorgeous Honeysuckle dress is my moment. Hopefully with all the rearranging of furniture we're doing at home, I'll get a kick start in what needs to be done.

When or what was your moment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment