Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 31 December 2012

Checking in for the last time in 2012

I honestly thought I wouldn't get to blogging today. That was until yesterday. Then I made the time to do it.


Results

This summer, I want to wear a swimsuit. Well guess what? I DID IT! Cannot believe it but I did it! I can now wear a swimsuit! I debated about whether or not I would post a picture, but then I thought "Wearing in public is like posting on internet. Everyone will see me regardless." Mr. A encouraged me a great deal to do it too, so without further ado, here you are (Nb. this is not actually a new swimsuit, but one that has hardly been worn (and my cleavage wasn't as big when I bought this many years ago)).



I weighed myself today and weighed in at 81kg, so just 3kg from my 78kg goal. Pretty damned happy with that!

Until next year, stay safe and enjoy the last day of 2012.

2 comments:

Mawmegs said...

Woot woot sexy lady!

Hollie said...

Aw thanks Megs!

Post a Comment