Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 14 July 2012

Body/Weight Simulator

I stumbled across CGI bodies on a forum the other week. I thought this was a pretty awesome idea. Today, I made it my mission to find a body/weight simulator online. I used this one to generate the images.

In April, I weighed 98 kilograms. Today, I weigh 93 kilograms. I haven't gotten around to taking any photos of myself yet for you to have a look at sorry, maybe on Wednesday just before I weigh in.
Here is a CGI of April vs now.

L-R: 98 vs 93 Left; 98 vs 93 Back; 98 vs 93 Front.
I have been noticing the difference in my body shape, the way my clothing fits etc. These CGIs confirm what I'm seeing - yay!

For my height and weight, I am considered obese. I have a BMI of 38. Bringing my weight down to 72 kilograms and a BMI of 29.6, I'm classed as being overweight. In order to achieve a normal BMI/weight rating, I need to weigh 60 kilograms, giving me a BMI of 24.7. I'm not sure how I feel about going as low as 60 kilograms right now. I look at A, who is less than 15cm taller than me, and he weighs around 65 kilograms, and is very, very slim. If I was to get to that size, I would worry I would look too gaunt.  Will assess when the time comes though!
(BMI information obtained at BBC Health).

Currently at 93 kilograms, I want to lose another 5 kilograms by August 31. That's 48 days (6 weeks and 6 days) to lose 5 kilograms. A kilo a week. I can do this. And that will be a total of 10 kilograms lost in 4 1/2 months. In my head, and as I type this, it seems super easy. In reality though, I know it's not! I need to try on my bathing suit to see how comfortable I feel in that and start swimming again.

For Wednesday: weigh in, measurements, pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment